Bought him an adidas jacket & baked him a cake. But the cake to him was a total failure. I noe it is ugly but please lor. Do u noe how much effort & money i spent just to do tis cake. Felt nothing was appreciated.. Felt veri down.. The 1st person that i did so much things & not reciproated. Even my mum was complaining tat i had nvr even did one for her before. I felt ashamed upon hearing mum's word. But mummy, promise u i will do a cake on ur birthday k.
Alot of things happened recently and i start to ponder wat are friends for. To encourage ppl to do things they shd not & saying things to let the person feel embarassed at. & especially changing a person. Wen gals gossip i doubt we will encourage or even bring that person down & dun even mention to break ppl up. I realli dunno.
words can't describe my feelings now..





No comments:
Post a Comment