Friday, April 24, 2009

After so loNg, everything goes back to where it was & even worst now i could say.. I'm the same old me but alot of thiNgs had changed =) tHanks everyone who pulled me up the last time. I let some of u down i noe, u all were disappointed with me. I was stupid.. All of my true friends were telling me so. But i could only say my stupidity is to the max... I hated myself too for tat, for being so naive.. I always believe ppl who makes mistakes ought to be given a chance but i was WRONG.. I believed everything was true but slowly and slowly, everything shows. To u, i'm a evil, scheming, cunning person who spoils everything that u had planned. If i'm realli such a person who would harm u, would i wait till now. & i didn't even noe from the start alot of things but by the time i noe i couldn't leave. Haf u ever tot of my intention? After being fooled by u once, i still do not wish that u were hurt. I just wanted to help which turns out to u the other way. Ur words were sharp like knives, ur actions were heartless. U feel tat i'm back to take revenge, u felt that i plotted everything right from the start. If i noe u were tat cruel & heartless, perhaps i will. I too wished i was such a clever person. Each & every time i placed ur feelings before me, but in return to get hurt from u... I have did all i could to help u for the last time, whether or not u appreciates it ! Cos to u, it was wat i shd do since i'm the one who landed u in this plight.. But u will never realised the pain u inflicted on me for this lifetime.

It's time to really let go & tis time round i hope i'll be firm.

George Granville ~ Of all pains, the greatest pain, Is to love, and to love in vain ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive