Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finalli everything its over.. 原来你对我的好,都是同情,都是可怜!How unbelievable tat things can be twisted tis way~ All the things are not just sweet talks but lies. Oh perhaps to u they are not lies.. Watever it is, it is over!! U will nvr noe the hurt that u brought me yet again.. I never knew tat how cruel & heartless one person could be when they changed. Jus like how u told me "how heartless women are, once they changed even if u die they will only be hurt just a while.." U will only see it when she does it to u & not when u did the same to me. U fool me not just once, hurt me not just once and owe me a lifetime of things which u will never be able to repay...
I'll learn to stand up from where i fall & never to believe a guy's words again.. They can never be trusted.. I'll throw away all the memories that i had with u cos u are never worth me remembering. 我希望这一辈子都不在和你有任何关系~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive