Friday, July 24, 2009

Hmm..... Its been rather loNg since I last updated abt my life ya =) Unhappy thiNgs aside, tink the last time I post somethiNg rather happy is almost abt 2 mtHs ago where I go party & chill out every now & then, LOL ~ Life has been fun recently too esp wif tis sweetie ZhenZhen around (".) She's another muddlehead like me thus putting us together, u can imagine how blur we can be at times, haha =) Catch up wif alot alot of other old frieNds recently too but most of the time are chilling out & partying as well.. It keeps me real occupied which is sumthing gd^ kekez.. But sumthing bad is i'm falliNg sick, no shd say haf fallen sick.. Stupid cough, sore throat & ruNny nose.. Pls get well soon.. I wanna go siNg .. But partially the reason I took longer to recover is also cos I have not been watchiNg my diet =( down wif sore throat yet I had Katong Laksa on tues nite, Steamboat oN wed & KFC + Sashimi last nite.. How to get well ya, LOL =P weNt Crazy Hour wif Zhenzhen + bf & friends @ Chinatown yesterday after bro iN Law Douglas' mini Bday celebration @ Er Jie's hse.. Sang a few soNgs wif sweetie but not realli contented cos had a hard time siNging.. but is ok, when I haf fully recovered, we shall go siNg again ya (".) mEeting up wif Zhenzhen later after work. We are now like lesbian, haha.. She told me "1 day nvr see u I gao wei leh" kekez... Shy* Hehe.. Actualli me too ya, grown quite attached to u my dear gal & enjoyed ur company.. tKs for everything & being there ! Some of the pics to share not gonna post all cos it is available @ my fb... Got to go...
Us at M Bar
Zhen & her bf Weili
Us & the waitress Shuling
3 Good friEnds @ Liquid Gold
See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil..
mE , LiroNg and YenliNg
My 38 classmate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive