Thursday, May 20, 2010

Uncertainty.. Insecured ..

Why do i suddenly feel that thiNgs re not the same :( oNe moment things can be so nice but the next momeNt without me doing anything and realising.. attitude changed. When it happened the first time, perhaps i tiNk too much.. But it had been re-occuring recently. I noe there are stress & pressure all around be it work or be it in anything but shdn't we overcome and live wif it and not let it affect our lives in anyways... I dunno, I realli dunno. I guess I realli dun understand human. 人与人之间的相处真的很难。。

It's not that i dun understand the stress and pressure human haf.. I am one myself :( tHough nothing has been said but it is hurting me ~~~~~~~~~ & If it is any other issues hope you can tell me...

Tired, goiNg to sleep ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive