Friday, August 6, 2010

Removed for Good... Save the blocking and stuffs~ .If you guys think that i'm saying nasty things and spreading words around or wat so ever~ ThiNk twice or perhaps thrice!! The world is rather small, lots of mutual friends + friend's friend around us. Certain things need not be seen by my/our own eyes, people come telling.. I dun wish to bother about any stuff not concerning to me anymore in the first place but u guys should 基一点口德。。

Once and for all
To : K T
I have got nothing against you rite from the start but you seems to haf something against me wen i did nothing to hurt you in any fact. And i'm not too sure why u haf something against his ex. But still it needs not constitute to you having to say anything about me. I removed you in fb its cos i dun wish that HER to see my things since you are pretty close to her. That's all ~ 由始至终我没说过你的不是, 或是任何跟你有关的事!

To : That Her
Is not that people ain't letting go. Ask urself who is the one not letting go? Were you bothered wen i do stay in contact wif his family. You definately was and alot of times people told me bout nasty comments you said in UR facebook. Wen people doesn't treat you the way you wanted them to, you link it to me. Wen the father didn't accept you, you also link to me. Saying I'm the "Good" person sarcastically. You dun like me I seriously dun LIKE you too. Just so simple. I had already given in enough. I can't even see my dog that i had paid for too just cos do not wish to let people tink that i'm trying to come in between or can't let go or trying to create probs for you and also not to give you a chance to say about me. And frankly speaking, 你的心地不是很好。Calling people "bitches" when people doesn't even call u names!

Anyway... Really hope everything will end and do not cross each other 's path anymore and please mind the nasty words!!! Beware of Karma..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive