Slept my sat till 4 plus in the noon:) and sweetest dear bought food home for me after his work. 幸福小女人! Thanks Bibi.. Catched the movie "The Green Hornet" Wif love thereafter at Cine :) overall just an alrite but funny show. Guess for Jay Chou's fan they would love watching^_^ hm sweet hm rite after as it was a nice weather to catch our precious sleep again!! Having early reunion dinner tomoro at Da jie's Hse, looking forward to see all my precious nephews :)


Thurs~ Went Downtown to watch "Shaolin" together Wif dear and mummy. Thumbs up!! Love the show. Glad that mummy and bi loves it too. Simply hearts it wen I can Haf all my love ones together be it in any kind of activities and happy tat dear isn't those kind of anti-social person. Really glad that I need not lead those kind of life wer I can only choose to be with either side which i deeply regretted before as I previously made the wrong choice. Anyway for those who are in tis kind of dilemma or life, just a piece of advice, nvr choose tis kind of guys who will not acc u Wif ur family or just once in a while. And never ever choose tis kind of guys over ur family. As the ones who will never leave u is ur family!!!
Gotta head to bed.. Nitez everyone:)
No comments:
Post a Comment