Thinking back of my past and Wat I Haf achieved...
Started working after my O "Level" Worked for so many years but without saving any money instead using it on a worthless guy and going thru hardship Wif him. I used to be a stupid ger giving him watever I can. Friends often asked me, u wish to live tis kind of life forever? And told me I shdn't spoonfeed nor pamper someone so much. I ought to tink for myself. At that point of time, my tinking was I dun mind to lead a more frugal life and do not mind the kind of future I will have. Extremely stupid tinking of mine I guess. Thus wasted my prime years in life! So gers out there, really must noe how to tink :)
Tinking back am really glad that the betrayal came along though he did not give me anything in my life cos perhaps i'm not the one he's willing to work for and since he's willing to work for her, good for them then~
I ought to deserve a better guy too in anyways. Glad that I found someone who is willing to dote, care and spend on me Wif a much much better criteria! Though no one will noe the future but I'm really happy to have u in my life now my dearest Micheal Chang:) let's work hard for our future! And I can't wait to book for our Taiwan trip. Hopefully we can both be free to go in may.
Gotta go.. Dear is almost done at his worksite Wif his boss while I'm blogging away in his car :) he's really working very hard.. Haha~


No comments:
Post a Comment