Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Celebration :)

祝天下的母亲们。母亲节快乐!

Especially to my dearest mummy, a post specially dedicated for her =)


谢谢你怀胎十个月把我带到这个世上来。Bringing me up or I should say bringing the 3 of us (三姐妹) up was never easy for u mummy. We all noe how hard it was on u juggling work and looking after us. And making end meets wen u only earn tat much of money back den and with all the rising expenses!

As we do not come from a very well to do family. I admit I do grumble and compared my life with others wen I was young and often will 埋怨。I do not understand back den how diff it was on you. Looking back I was really guilty. I made u worried during my rebellious teenage years. Stayed out late at night and even shifted out from home wen I was only 17. I must have given u so much worry and trouble den. But u nvr given up on me. Wen I needed u most, u nvr failed to be there for me. Whenever I met with setback u will be by my side supporting me quietly and not chiding me for whichever wrong path I took and trying to give me the best that u can. I really appreciate everything that u had given me and done for me. I Love you mummy <3


我们都长大了,现在换我们来照顾你。让你能够享清福,不须要再那么的劳碌.

你永远都是我们最爱最爱的妈妈。

~ We celebrated mother's day tis year differently. We didn't bring mummy out to any restaurant for dinner but instead her 三千金whipped up a yummylicious dinner for her. It was comical, we struggled with the crab, it broke sis's chopsticks and wen Sis iris cooked the black pepper crab. The whole kitchen were filled with smoke but luckily we didn't burn down er jie's Hse. Lol~ but still everything turns out nice luckily except tat we forgotten to cook the last dish vegetable which was ltr cooked by Sis maid. The guys were all nannies, relaxing waiting for dinner to be serve ^_^ And we had our usual mj session after the dinner~ hope u enjoyed urself mummy!!

For dear's mummy, we brought her to downtown east for dinner on the actual day. Which we had long wanted to bring her to try the herbal chicken soup. Hope she enjoyed the dinner too:) Gotten her a bouquet of flowers after the dinner and one for my mummy* we are always fair~
Pics time






























Lastly, ending the post with me, myself!! Haha.. The me before all the cooking:)



Side note:- Congrats to my dearest Zhen who is getting married tis coming sunday!! Wishing her an everlasting love and marriage and happiness always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive