Monday, June 27, 2011

Mahjong ~ lovely weekend

Mahjong weekend!! Dear came over to pick me up after work on fri and we decided to go Sis cyndi Hse for mj as jacelyn had Jio us for a game. Dear was extremely tired after rushing a day of appointment and requested me to fetch him instead:) I took over the wheels and fetch him from west to east!! Was pretty nervous though cos I dun usually drive during peak hours. But am glad and proud tat I made my way safely over~ LOL.. Ended the game at 4am and won quite a fare bit=)

Slept our sat away as dear ain't working too:) arrange his schedule just to acc me at home. *Sweet* evening time Sis asked us over for dinner as she intends to cook aglio olio. So I drove to giant to pack some extra food and over to Sis Hse for dinner with dear! After dinner da jie n mummy came over to join us for mj session yet again! Played till 4am again.. ^_^ home sweet home thereafter..

Sunday was well spent. Had my hair cut and my fringe.. A super big experiment. Lol~ but i kinda like it as i was bored with my hairstyle. Run some errands and bought our necessities. Settled dinner at Tampines Mall Teppanyaki :) and off to our friend's son bday celebration. Stayed awhile and we left for our singing session!



Tis is how sweet and cheeky dear is :) we do quarrel at times just like any other couple but still love him*












^ Do I look better with fringe swept to the side or centre.. I guess I look more "gong gong" with fringe in the centre like dear kept disturbing me. Saying I'm his gong wawa!!~

*gotta head to bed soon.. Nites!! Will try to update more often wen free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive