Had some time one of the day n gone thru the two big bag of clothes tat I had brought back from ChoNg's place. Didn't even realized I gt so many clothes missing from my wardrobe for 3 years till I saw them :) lol~ glad that I have them back esp a dress:) all thanks to auntie keeping it nicely for me n all in good condition. Brought the clothes to sis Hse to get auntie miyah to wash as it is quite alot. Tsk tsk* Thanks ya sis !
Blogging away while piggy is sleeping soundly away next to me ^_^ waiting for him to wake up n go for lunch cum dinner + Lirong's baby gal full month :) I realized very soon I will be surrounded by babies. Haha^_^
Enjoy ur weekend everyone!!
My lovely nephew:)




And pic of super adorable Aston wen he was only 2 years old! Found this in my blog archive but still wanna share as he's really ke ai^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment