Sunday, April 13, 2014

Our wedding journey : Selection of gown:)

Back to update on our selection of gowns n suits at whitelink ♡ 

Our first appointment on 28mar14.

It didn't started out well as few days before the appt we was informed that our coordinator will be away. As we had took leave I didn't want to change the date so I asked for a change of coordinator. Went down turn out that they didn't change our coordinator rather they got the coordinator who was around to just help out. A guy by the name of Jimmy If I didn't recall wrongly just came and explained our bridal package and off he go. Left an assistant behind to assist us and brought me tons of gowns to try. And I simply tried the gowns for hours without a clear direction. Super tiring. And finally came a coordinator Dave to assist us. He explained to us the number of gowns and suits we have to choose and gave us opinions. this make senses rather den I spent hours trying on the gowns which makes me so confused.  But a good experience though and the assistant was very patient and nice. Dear managed to choose all his suits with Dave assistance in less than an hour:)

Was pretty disappointed with the service we received initially given that whitelink is pretty reputable.  Though things didn't started out well glad it ended well with Dave assisting us. But as I was really too tired to choose on and we have arranged to meet xinyao n Gf for a movie, we fixed a second appt to choose my gowns again.

Our second appt on 04apr14:)

It was a total different experience from my first and I could definitely say it was a great one :) Dave was engaged and he got another coordinator Jenny to help us. Jenny brought us to a private room for my fitting.. a place where we had so much privacy compared to my first appointment where it was held at their main area where it can house two or three couples at a time. The place was nice and Jenny was such a great help!!  I choose all my gowns in less den 2 hours with her professional opinion. Thumbs up for their service this time round and dear also re-choose all his suits:) top up to designer range for my gowns and dear's suits though we had never wanted to but it was a great deal so we decided to upgrade to the designer range o(^^o) so for any couples looking for a bridal package I would strongly recommend u to look for Jenny from whitelink:)

One disappointing thing is that they do not allow us to take pics with our own phone. But I guess that applies to alot of other bridal shops too. But I secretly took some pics of the gown I tried*^▁^* lol...

The sneak preview of one of the many I tried:)

Our photoshoot will be on 28apr14 *Excited*  will update again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive