Good mornin friends, couldn't really sleep well last night as my mind is still filled with excitement and happiness:) so here I am to share my joy!!
Sweetest proposal from my love♡这一辈子都不会忘记的事♡
Wasn't expecting this to come from him as we have already planned to get married this year and given his shy character never will I expect him to do a public proposal. He said he doesn't wish me to miss any moments of the process in our marriage and he wish to give me his very best that he could. I was touched really touched. I felt really bliss and blessed to have him in my life. Thou we do quarrels at times just like any other couple but we have managed to walk these far and will be stepping into another milestone of our life in about 2 months plus♡ will love you always dear!! 执子之手,与之偕老
*The plan *
He got Ivon, Jon n Jeremy to meet up with me like our normal gathering. And he got them to arrange to meet at timbre at Gillman..*part of his plan, as he wanna find a liveband place * It is just nearby my workplace. So after work I met jon and walk over. They kept me entertained with snacks and chats while the rest were camping at the opp cafe with me unknowingly.
He arranged for the liveband to sing the song Marry me by bruno mars while he make his appearance. The Singer on stage announce a special guest and dear started talking while I was still oblivious to the surrounding as I was busy ordering drinks. I was super blur. Lol!! I couldn't recognise his voice as it was a lil muffled. he called out to me thrice. When I finally turn around, I saw him standing there with all the patrons already looking at him. I was shocked and at the same time very touched. In front of everyone he made his speech. When he was done, our close friends, my sisters and bil walked out with all the ballons and banners. that moment of my life just seems to stop. Words can't describe my feelings at that point of time. He went down on his knees with 99roses and the proposal ring. The moment I said "I do" .... he made me felt like a princess in his heart.
Dear, I really wanna thank you for the effort for this extra sweet and surprise proposal. 我真的很感动,很开心。很爱很爱你♡♡♡. Lastly also a big Thank you to all our close friends and also my both sisters and bil for making this proposal a success!!
*There's nothing more that I could ask for, he have given me everything a girl would wanted . Thank God for letting you walk into my life my dearest love *
Some pictures to share taken from the hp of my friends! Can't wait to see the pics from Minghui's camera and the video as I heard from love they started filming him while he was picking up the stuffs:)) really a big thank you to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment