Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why can an almost 7 years relationship be so fragile...Y can't u be truthful & faithful to me.. I give my everything to u yet in return i got the deepest hurt. I trusted that every nite u were out wif ur colleague but everything proves me wrong. U even got another sim card just to hide everything from me. Whoever has been reading my blog & telling him things. Please also go & tell him. I have choose to deceive myself for the past few months as i tot that this relationship still can be salvage & i tried means & ways to save it back. But he himself destroyed everything that is there.

Alot of memories are holding me back but still i haf got to let go.. There isn't any choice for me anymore.

31 Jan 2002 - 18 November 2008......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive