Why am i such a failure.. In love, in life in everything.... Ppl dun understands me... To every one out there they feel it isn't that diff to stand up after falling but to ME it realli is! I tried is not i didn't try.. I wished to be strong too but i just can't then wat can I do.. I understand it is just a simple falling out of Love. Wat's so difficult.. But things u guys gone through and things I had gone through might not be the same. & wat we expect from life might be diff too.. Perhaps all i need is a longer recovery time though i noe it has been a long time but i just can't step out of it and yet ppl around me seems to be pressurizing me be it directly or indirectly.. I noe u guys do not wish to see me suffer but ultimately i haf to get out of tis myself which i'm trying hard to but can't at the moment... U guys dunno wat's going on in my life, wat are the other things i gotta face and wat are the other things which is forcing me till this point and causing the agony to increase and not slowly disappearing. There's just so many things which i just stupidly choose to face so just be it. I have got enough to cope & am seriously tired.. Dun wish any further things to bother me. PLS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!
I can't seems to find back the "old" me. I no longer can control my emotions.. I cry over the slightest things. Get irritated, agitated over things i shdn't be and Living a life i shdn't be... I HATE myself more than anyone else~
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- March (1)
- December (1)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- May (2)
- March (1)
- February (3)
- December (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (4)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (6)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (5)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (6)
- March (3)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (8)
- July (11)
- June (10)
- May (10)
- April (11)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- January (12)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (15)
- September (12)
- August (15)
- July (13)
- June (16)
- May (14)
- April (8)
- March (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment